We are currently looking for passionate individuals who want to be a part of our team. Your responsibility as a Sales Executive is to promote our services with the aim to maximise business growth.
- Manage and expand relationships with existing MNCs/corporate companies/SMEs large and small and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Implement sales plans and evaluate the effectiveness of plans to generate targeted sales and results.
- Identify and tap opportunities to close business deals.
- Develop a client-focused relationship to understand their needs so that proposed solutions address their issues.
- Support marketing activities organized by the company.
- Coordinate outreach efforts for target and key accounts; look for prospects, grow new relationships, and follow up on inbound leads.
- Represent Natalie Kniese as a first contact in the prospect’s introduction to our company.
- Understand the L&D industry, including key players, trends, and methodologies.
- Cold callings; outbound calls to potential clients and following up on leads.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports on KPIs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Excellence in written and oral communication (including presentations), analytical thinking, and inclusive organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills; the desire and ability to work both independently and in a team toward team goals.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and want to always challenge the status quo.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The usual proficiency with MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
AVAILABILITY AND LOCATION:
- Kuala Lumpur.
- Hybrid - Willing/able to work from home as well as travel regularly to deliver work; positive attitude and flexibility are a must.
- Monday to Friday.
HOW THIS CAREER WILL BENEFIT YOU:
- Annual Leave.
- Professional development.
- Great Career Advancement Opportunity.
- Young, Energetic & Harmonious Happy Working Environment.
- Contract position(s).
- Flexible working hours & work locations.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter and references.
- Resume / CV.
WHAT WE DO:
NK Communications PLT provides Communication Training for both individuals and organisations (private and public sectors in diverse industries) who wish to empower themselves or their workforce by enhancing key communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Check our website for more details : www.nataliekniese.com