CORPORATE TRAINER IN COMMUNICATIONS
We are currently looking for talented individuals who can deliver our Communication Training programs,
demonstrate high emotional intelligence and have a passion for business.
- Responsible for evaluating the needs and current practices of the offline and online learning division and delivering a training plan when required.
- To create training materials including tutorials, instructions and resources such as online modules and guides.
- Work with the team to support sales pitches and meet sales goals.
- The Trainer will also be responsible for researching and participating in product evaluation and development to deliver effective programs to the target audience.
- Develop training modules to train participant's communication skills in an online and offline environment for adults.
- Train participants with company modules.
- Be able to assess content, provide input about suitability of content for our participants and recommend changes as needed.
- Participate in product development and review input processes and related special projects as required.
- Corporate education experience and strong facilitation skills (Ability to connect learning to the needs of a business; deliver content designed by others; facilitate and coach groups of managers, leaders and high potentials).
- Background in Education, Business or Equivalent.
- Certification from relevant talent and training associations is an advantage.
- At least 1 years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position in a relevant field is an advantage.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent online and offline presence.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- HRDF TTT-Certified is an advantage.
AVAILABILITY AND LOCATION:
- Kuala Lumpur.
- Willing/able to work from home as well as travel regularly to deliver work; positive attitude and flexibility are a must.
- Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends. Must be flexible.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter and references.
- Resume / CV that encompasses your facilitation and business experience as well as any performance or
business writing / editing experience you have.
- A 5 to 10-minute video of you facilitating an exercise to a small audience and debriefing the exercise for business / leadership application.
Please click for submission guidelines. You may include the video link or instructions for accessing the video in your cover letter.
WHAT WE DO:
NK Communications PLT provides Communication Training for both individuals and organizations (private and public sectors in diverse industries) who wish to empower themselves or their workforce by enhancing key communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Check our website for more details : www.nataliekniese.com